- ASPIRE Non Teaching Staff Application Form - Oct 16.doc
- Job Description - Early Years Manager Feb 2017.doc
- Letter to candidate.doc
- Person specification - manager February 2017.doc
- Job Advert.doc
You need to be highly effective in organising the Early Years, managing staff and liaising with parents and outside agencies.
About the role
Early Years Manager - (full time - one year contract initially) from April 2017, although this is negotiable.
For interview we require qualification at least level 3, however candidates with higher level qualifications are welcome to apply. We would also warmly welcome applications from candidates who possess or show an interest in gaining the following qualifications:
* a level 4 qualification in an early years related subject
* the level 5 diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce - Early Years (Management)
* a foundation degree or HND in an early years related subject
* a degree in early year, childcare, child development or related subject
* Early Years Initial Teacher Training (EYTS).
Bugle School and Piccolo Early Years is a hard working, happy and welcoming school located in a small clay village on the outskirts of St Austell. Expectations are high at and we have a continual drive to raise standards and improve outcomes for all of our pupils.
Visits to the school and early years are warmly welcome to meet the team and see fun and learning in action.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
Closing date: Tuesday 14th March 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 21st March 2017
How to apply
If you would like to visit the school before applying this would be encouraged and most welcome. Please contact the main office on 01726 850420 to arrange an appointment.
To apply, download an application form from the link below and e mail to email@example.com, hand deliver or post back to the school at the above address.